When installing add-ins in PowerPoint, the macro security settings need to be lowered from the default setting of HIGH to MEDIUM or LOW. But how do you do this in PowerPoint 2007?
First the names have changed and second the where you find them is a bit difficult if you are not familiar with the new Ribbon layout.
1. Click the circle Office button in the upper left corner.
2. Click on POWERPOINT OPTIONS.
3. Go to TRUST CENTER in the left column.
4. Click on TRUST CENTER SETTINGS.
5. Adjust to needed setting, click OK and exit PowerPoint to save setting.
– Troy @ TLC