I am heading home from a great 5 days at Microsoft as an invited guest at the 2016 MVP Summit. Each day was spent on the Microsoft campus in Redmond, WA in conference room meetings seeing the future of PowerPoint and providing input on the current version needs, feedback on concepts and giving examples of real-world use of the application the very dedicated dev team works on. Here are a few photos of the week:
(Top to Bottom)
- Fun photo opportunity at the main conference center.
- Comparing PowerPoint notes and files with PowerPoint MVPs Steve Rindsberg and Heather Ackmann.
- Multiple espresso bars for the event were fantastic!
- Some of the signage found across the Microsoft buildings
- Troy with a number of the amazing PowerPoint dev team
- 11 of the 15 North America MVPs for PowerPoint were here!
-Troy @ TLC