This is a slide from a recent project that I think is a good demonstration of seamlessly integrating PowerPoint content and graphics with photos. We developed from a script, so no design was done before our design team created the presentation – but I can easily see something like this being the “standard” PowerPoint slide:
Here is the TLC Creative Services slide for the presentation:
Here is the development process for the complete slide message:
1. Review script, understand message, outline needed slide content to support message.
2. Research images, or develop image. For this slide we used this stock image:
3. Develop a cloud graphic in PowerPoint to animate and carry the message.
4. Use a combination of PowerPoint shapes and custom shapes that will become our PowerPoint cloud:
5. Turn all of the shapes into a single cloud using the MERGE SHAPES tool:
5. Adjust the color and fill/outline options:
6. Add the text (direct in the cloud shape):
7. Final step is to add an animated entrance effect:
Download the final slide here: CloudData
– Troy @ TLC