Another question I receive a lot goes directly with the previous post (about finding video files): “Where are audio/music files that are embedded inside the .pptx file?”
Here is one process for getting to the actual audio/music files that are embedded in a PPT 2010 file.
1. Locate the presentation file in Windows Explorer and make a duplicate of it (we are going to “break” it).
2. Change the file name from .pptx to .zip
3. When you change the file extension you will get this warning dialog – click “Yes.”
4. Double click to open the new .zip file.
5. Go into the “PPT” folder.
6. Go into the “Media” folder.
7. Copy any of the video files (.mp3, .wav, etc.) from here to a folder on your computer.
– Troy @ TLC