Canva is best known as an online graphic design tool for creating social media-print-presentation graphics through its thousands of preset layouts. All of those creative layouts use lots of images, and Canva is also a resource where you can download high-quality stock photos – for free.
- To download image, you must sign up and create a profile.
- Go FEATURES > PHOTOS (which will include both free and paid photos in searches), or go to this webpage which is a search for only the free images Canva offers.
- Use the search bar to look for specific images by category.
Or, simply scroll to the bottom and click the next page/arrow.
- Click on the desired image> Download this Photo> The download will start automatically (or if not logged in, it will redirect to the log in page).
- Images are part of a curated collection, so while the images I found are very high quality, they are limited.
Here is a sample of some of the images downloaded, added to a PowerPoint slide and stylized:
Troy @ TLC